Bausch + Lomb Boston products continue to Lead The Way In GP Technology with the introduction of our first hyper Dk gas permeable material – Boston XO2. This premium GP material offers outstanding oxygen permeability (141 Dk using the ISO/Fatt method) without compromising wettability, stability or comfort.
This new GP material combines a Hyper Dk of 141* for excellent oxygen transmissibility with the stability, wettability and performance of a lower Dk material. Boston XO2 is inherently wettable. This material has received FDA clearance for daily wear for ametropia and certain irregular corneal conditions.
* ISO/Fatt method
Key Features & Benefits
- More oxygen for your patients corneal health and overall comfort.
- Inherently wettable material.
- Provides the stability generally found in low to mid Dk GP materials
- Daily wear
- In addition it is cleared for irregular corneal conditions such as:
- Pellucid marginal degeneration
- Following penetrating keratoplasty
- Post lasik